Anxiety issues are increasing among people of all ages around the globe. Work stress, personal life, and different types of mental pressure contribute to developing anxiety issues among children and adults.
You might have heard about the positive effects of thcv strains on weight loss. But did you know that one of the best ways to treat anxiety problems with the least side effects is by consuming medical marijuana? Now, note that not all cannabis strains will work equally effectively to treat the pain. To get better results, you should choose the right strain and CBD-to-THC ratio. In this article, we will talk about different cannabis strains that are great for soothing anxiety.
Which strains are known to be the most effective?
Here we will talk about 12 strains of marijuana that can help you to get relief from anxiety –
- Remedy- It has 14% CBD with no psychoactive effects. It comes with a lemon-pine scent, and it does not cause any intense head and body effects.
- ACDC- It also has 14% CBD, and hence it soothes anxiety and pain. The strain may cause a high feeling for some but not for others. ACDC is known for relaxing effects and the mental relief it provides.
- Lifter- It comes with 16% CBD. This means it is highly capable of curing your pain without hampering your daily activities and some find it very energizing.
- Charlotte’s Web- It has 13% CBD and very little THC percentage. Therefore, psychoactive effects are minimal to non-existent, and the strain is used in various health and wellness products to ease anxiety and promote relaxation.
- Cherry Wine- This strain is known for its wine and cheese scent. It contains around 17% CBD with less than 1% THC. It provides a significant amount of relaxation to the mind and body.
- Ringo’s Gift- It can contain 13 to 20 percent of CBD with less than 1 percent THC. This strain is named after the Lawrence Ringo, known for his cannabis activism, and has shown some great results in anxiety treatments and the promotion of relaxation.
- Harle-Tsu- It is said to contain 13% CBD, but lab tests often revealed that the percentage was much higher, around 21% CBD and less than 1% THC. This strain has great effects for the soothing of anxiety issues, the promotion of greater focus, and a better mood.
- Sour Tsunami- It contains around 13% CBD with less than or equal to 1% of THC. It promotes a relaxed and happy mood.
- Elektra- It contains around 16% CBD with less than 1% THC. Though it has a pungent scent, it promotes relaxation, and it is popular for improving sleep.
- Sour Space Candy- It contains around 17% CBD with very little THC. It comes with a sour aroma and many feel that it helps relieve their pain and stress.
- Suzy Q- It has 11% CBD with very little to no traces of THC. It promotes the feel a good mood without getting you stoned.
- Critical Mass- If you are looking for a strain with a higher THC content, this strain is for you. It contains 8-10% CBD with 4-7% THC.
Many people have admitted that marijuana and CBD work better in making them feel relaxed than over-the-counter drugs.