Email marketing is an integral part of digital marketing. There are billions of people globally who use emails daily. Reaching out to them with your products and offer details gets very easy with email marketing which has better email deliverability
Now, even though efficient email marketing campaigns do give good results, not all are 100% successful. One of the main factors is weak email deliverability.
Email deliverability is the process through which emails are successfully allowed to reach the recipient’s main inbox. The process becomes challenging as there are high chances of marketing emails to land up in the spam folders. And one of the foremost inhibitors of email deliverability is the reputation of the sender. In this article, we shall find out six strategies deemed effective by digital marketers, to build a flawless reputation to enhance email deliverability.
- The first thing to do here is to figure your sender score. It is a number that depicts your reputation as a sender. There are tools available for this; all you need to do is enter your domain name and IP address. The higher the score, the better is your reputation.
- Go for a proper reputation warm-up so that you don’t end up in your recipient’s spam folder. It is a long term that will help you increase the number of emails sent over time gradually. The whole process should be natural and organic.
- Rather than sending generic emails to random email addresses, you should try and find some verified leads. Not just anyone and everyone can be interested in your products and services. So sending emails to them is of no use. You should try and get verified email addresses from some reliable sources and improve your list’s quality. Also, make sure to update it regularly.
- Ensure that the recipients want to receive your emails. It is essential because if they are not interested in your emails, they will mark it as spam. It would hamper your overall reputation, and you might end up on the spam list of most of the email service providers.
- Signup for feedback loop services to know if there has been any inappropriate mail-related behavior. These complaints have a great impact on your sender score and your email deliverability, to be precise.
- Finally, you should also conduct surveys to tell what they feel about your emails and products. With the help of the questionnaire, your digital marketing team will easily categorize the recipients.
The sender’s overall reputation is highly crucial for ensuring the reliability of emails, so you need to design a campaign, keeping in mind all these points to achieve better results. Being a sender, your company should also have a good reputation, both offline and online, in the market so that recipients are convinced that opening your emails would not cause them any harm. So with an efficient list and a good reputation, you can increase the chances of email deliverability to reap maximum benefits from your marketing campaigns.