Usage of medical marijuana is increasing in Pennsylvania, the fifth most densely populated region in the US. So, if you are seeking a Pennsylvania medical marijuana card, this is probably the best time to apply. The regulatory bodies make sure that the operation goes on smoothly. The marijuana market in Pennsylvania is a well-run market.
The medical marijuana market has been running smoothly for years now, and this year it is expected to see a rise up to $500 million in sales. In the next three to four years, the sales are expected to reach a high of $1billion. Wow! The market is bubbling with enthusiasm as the state is looking forward to legalizing the usage of recreational marijuana. Experts think that this is a step forward to top-up the revenue sources that have been affected by the global pandemic. The medical marijuana market is booming in Pennsylvania because of several reasons.
Some of the most pertinent reasons include the following –
- The Pennsylvania Department of Health makes sure that the operation runs smoothly throughout the state.
- The medical marijuana operators who are working in Pennsylvania know what they are doing. They work hand in hand with the regulatory bodies to make sure that people get what they need, timely, and there is no compromise on the quality of the product.
- The medical marijuana licenses approved are usually very less in number that makes the operation really smooth and systematic.
- People can be at peace because the strong network of certified cannabis doctors throughout the state acts as a support. The regulatory bodies have declared approval for almost 1400 physicians. Now, getting a recommendation for marijuana usage from an experienced and certified doctor is not a problem at all.
- The number of medical marijuana patients is on the rise. The number of patients that registered for the medical marijuana card went up to 330,000 by the end of June, and since then, the numbers are ever-increasing.
- In the year 2016, the legislation that makes use of cannabis legal was passed by the lawmakers. The overwhelming support of the bipartisan legislation was pretty impressive. This decision made the lives of thousands of MMJ patients healthier and happier.
- The laws have been made flexible and strict restrictions have been removed. Now, as a caregiver procuring medical marijuana for a patient, you can have up to five patients under you.
People today are turning to marijuana with the hope of finding relief from many health issues that have made their lives miserable. Around sixty-two percent of voters wanted adult-use marijuana to be legalized in the state. The number of legal dispensaries is increasing too.
Supporting marijuana usage is a rage in the state. Even the regulators opine that the medical cannabis program of Pennsylvania is an essential business strategy to fight the woes of the global pandemic that has wreaked havoc on the revenue resources and has burned a hole through the repository of the state.