Gourmetok Magazine welcome bloggers to Submit Guest Post.
How to Submit Guest Post on Gourmetok
To become a regular contributor at Gourmetok Magazine, here are some tips that will help you to get started
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value to readers.
- Here are the categories that we accept articles from.Remember to do a search on Gourmetok Magazine to avoid submitting already published ideas. We can also consider a new category which is closely related to the categories mentioned below:
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 500 words and should cover the topic in detail. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece of content.
- Credit: We respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Images: Add appropriate images to make your article interesting to your readers, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. You have to give image credit to the original contributor. You can also search for Royalty free images on the websites like Pixabay.
- Backlinks: We allow up to 1 follow backlinks per post.
- Copyright: We consider original work. In case we find out that your post is plagiarized, your content would be removed. Also, by submitting a post to Gourmetok Magazine, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with DMCA- related issues that may arise due to Copyright Infringement.